Thursday, December 17, 2009

Things I Love Thursday for the week of December 17th, 2009!

It is once again that time of the week! Lets get down to it and dish about what we've loved this week.

+The unbelievable amount of generous people bringing me donations for Salt Lake County Animal Services (seriously amazing)!
+Saying "Its a Christmas miracle!" after something not very miracle-ish happens.
+"I have that Asian kid singing tuts my barreh stuck in my head."
+Really good combonations of songs being played on shuffle.
+"Dear Jesika 'is hot' Medici, You're a lady and a scholar. Thank you, Alisha".
+My Music Listogrophy book!
+Slide by Missy Elliott
+"Good thing we arent having kids. Itd come out with a full beard, huge eyeballs and saying 'fuck' a lot."
+The new background on my work computer (hellloooo, goldfish!).
+A very successful Christmas shopping trip last Saturday.
+building up the courage to get a haircut - I miss having short, funky hair!
+Being very much in love with the best boy ever.



+How excited I am to give people their Christmas presents.
+That I get to sleep in for the next three days. Mmmmm sleeeep.
+The Simon's Cat cartoons! I love them! Look how cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment